Cancel
swiggityswootyyy
United States
4 posts
There Is An App Called "Wish" That Has Super Cute And Super Cheap Clothing, But How Long Does Shipping Take? And Are The Items Good Quality?
Posted 23 months ago
Paradiise.___
United States
1 post
Some of their items are cheap looking but sometimes it doesn't take long for most items to come but their clothes do run small because it's coming from China
Posted 23 months ago
ShyanneB.
Netherlands
1 post
No it's not a scam, i've ordered a lot of stuff there. You do have to look at the reviews of the products. And some of the clothes do run small, so make sure to buy the right size of clothing and shoes.
Posted 23 months ago
savannah.reneeee
United States
1 post
The clothes are cheap feeling and fall apart, but the jewelry and nails things have pretty good quality. The shipping takes forever.
Posted 23 months ago
babygirl1216
United States
1 post
I have ordered a lot of stuff from there and some of the stuff is good quality, but some is not. The clothing runs really small do read the reviews.
Posted 23 months ago
sophiajay_xo
United States
1 post
It all comes from China so it can take weeks to arrive and getting the perfect size can be an issue as a lot of clothes run small. But if take the time to browse through, read reviews and be realistic about what's on there, you can find some nice clothes and beauty products. Ultimately you get what you pay for, but it's good for basics like leggings, t-shirts, bikinis etc :)
Posted 23 months ago
DeadOn
United States
1 post
I think it's pretty hit or miss depending on the seller, much like eBay. If you find something on there that you like check the reviews, if it has a lot of good reviews (or bad) it will give you some insight into the item before you get it, and answer questions like, Does it run small? Quality, how it compares to the photo and if it came within specified ship time etc etc... A lot of ppl leave tips. If something has bad or NO reviews I wouldn't chance it.
Posted 23 months ago
TrentSN2S

2 posts
[quote]No it's not a scam, i've ordered a lot of stuff there. You do have to look at the reviews of the products. And some of the clothes do run small, so make sure to buy the right size of clothing and shoes.[/quote]
When it comes to size go one size up in Asian measurement
Posted 23 months ago
TrentSN2S

2 posts
[quote]I think it's pretty hit or miss depending on the seller, much like eBay. If you find something on there that you like check the reviews, if it has a lot of good reviews (or bad) it will give you some insight into the item before you get it, and answer questions like, Does it run small? Quality, how it compares to the photo and if it came within specified ship time etc etc... A lot of ppl leave tips. If something has bad or NO reviews I wouldn't chance it.[/quote]
They usually have a size guide for US to Asian conversion refer to that and you'll get a great fit
Posted 23 months ago
KadyLynnnnnn
United States
1 post
The Wish app is really good. I ordered some nail spikes from there and it took about 2 days to arrive at my house. It's a really good app.
Posted 23 months ago
NiallsGalaxyyy
United States
2 posts
[quote]There Is An App Called "Wish" That Has Super Cute And Super Cheap Clothing, But How Long Does Shipping Take? And Are The Items Good Quality?[/quote]
Depends on what you buy, I bought shoes and a shirt recently and they were decent and worth the buy considering the price
Posted 23 months ago
sassygirl101
United States
1 post
My sister got a straightener from there and it took 2 1/2 months. I also know someone who got clothes and they weren't really true to size.
Posted 22 months ago
_Potato_
United States
4 posts
its alright but they stuff takes forever to ship!
Posted 22 months ago
blxck.bxrbie
United Kingdom
3 posts
Their app is really good for things except bags go for items that has customer pictures and reviews because their items are good and they take about two weeks to ship
Posted 22 months ago
blxck.bxrbie
United Kingdom
3 posts
You can also track your item
Posted 22 months ago
eremeeva.julia.cr
Ukraine
1 post
You could read my research in the article about Wish app - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/how-much-it-will-cost-you-to-develop-an-online-marketplace-like-wish
Posted 13 days ago

Login or sign-up to reply