ohoherin
France
14 posts
I need some news books to read, any piece of advice is welcome :) What's your favorite book? Or series of books! Let me know <3
Posted 33 months ago
tbhlashtxn
Netherlands
1 post
you should definitely read the maze runner series. idk you might already have read them but they're so good
Posted 33 months ago
femheartxx
Netherlands
2 posts
The Outlander, Diana Gabaldon <3
Posted 33 months ago
femheartxx
Netherlands
2 posts
You could check out the youtuber abookutopie, she gives good advice (for me) about books and reviews :)
Posted 33 months ago
BriiMonsterrx
United States
22 posts
~Catcher in the Rye is a classic. I thought it was going to be boring, but honestly, it is my favorite book now :) If you are into Coming of Age type of books, you should definitely try it
Posted 33 months ago
xmidnightdovex
United States
1 post
Cinder, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, (the physical book is a bit slow to read at times - I listened to the audiobook instead although it really depends on your preferences) Vampire Kisses, Wither by DeStefano, The Flappers Series, Vessel, Sisters Red by Pierce, Under Different Stars, If You Find Me by Murdoch, Fallen by Lauren Kate, Wildwood Dancing. If you like more kind of cheesy teen romance style books, I'd recommend anything by Dessen, Cabot, or Rachel Hawthorne (Hawthorne is the cheesiest - I love it. Plus her books sell for about $4/each on Amazon). I'd also recommend Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell or To All The Boys I've Loved Before.

And if you'd like something a bit different (darker) then I'd suggest The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls, The Truth About Alice by Mathieu, or Push.

And if you're more into adult romance, I'd suggest The Chocolate Thief series. Again, about $4.

Lastly, since I'm one of those people who occasionally reads books meant for older children/preteens (like the 10-13 age group) I'd recommend The Lightning Thief series, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Warriors, and The Underland Chronicles. I know, 3 of those 4 are really popular series. The Underland Chronicles is from the same author as The Hunger Games and in my opinion are better if you like more fantasy (it's also just as serious as The Hunger Games somehow - like there are fantasy creatures but there's still so much death I'm surprised it's a childrens book...but then again....Series of Unfortunate Events wasn't very child friendly either....)
Posted 33 months ago
Occasiongirl
Australia
3 posts
i love the 《who moved my cheese?》by Spencer Johnson.Very Loooove it!!!
Posted 33 months ago
milabuy
United States
1 post
“Think Like a Freak: The Authors of 'Freakonomics' Offer To Retrain Your Brain” by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner. Worth reading
Posted 33 months ago
ohoherin
France
14 posts
Oww thanks a lot!!! I just made a little list with all your ideas! <3
Posted 33 months ago
TheStylish
United States
3 posts
My favorite book is "the curious incident of a dong in the night time" (all lower case letters) very awesome and fun book.
Posted 33 months ago
xmari.ekee
Netherlands
1 post
the Percy Jackson series is awesome!
Posted 33 months ago
felinafullstop
United States
2 posts
Saving Rachel by John Locke it's SO GOOD!
Posted 33 months ago
jeannettequinn
United States
1 post
[quote]I need some news books to read, any piece of advice is welcome :) What's your favorite book? Or series of books! Let me know <3[/quote]
Perks of being a wallflower is a good book & also to all the boys i loved before is my favorite book ever! really recommend it :)
Posted 33 months ago
deathwithab
Canada
1 post
Charley Davidson series
Posted 33 months ago
nourghalandari
United Kingdom
1 post
Looking for alaska♥
Posted 33 months ago
thebluerose
United States
6 posts
Legend (This is a series) by Marie Lu. Literally the best books everrrr. Okay, well I can't choose my favorites but this is definitely one of them
Posted 32 months ago
melissa.serpi
Italy
3 posts
Heey okay i'll just make a list of books everyone should read, i hope u haven't read them all!
- The Host - Stephenie Meyer
- Marina - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Beautiful disaster - Jamie McGuire
- The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
Posted 31 months ago

Login or sign-up to reply