1 2 Next
Rapunzel
Greece
4 posts
Hello! I am thinking of buying a coat from aliexpress but I have never bought something from this site before, so I would like to learn about your shopping experience. Is it like ebay and amazon? Is it safe to buy clothes from this site? Where you satisfied with your experience?
Posted 44 months ago
sparkly_unicorn
Malta
2 posts
Hi! Yes I have recently bought clothing from aliexpress and I was very satisfied with the sevice. It is almost like ebay. Hope this helps :)
Posted 43 months ago
LiaKari
Portugal
23 posts
Hi Rapunxel and Sparkly Unicorn, it's funny because I need to know too , I see a lot of things that I like but I'm a little worry about the conditions and policy of aliexpress. But I'm thinking about it and I'll go to buy something . :) Good luck and enjoy.
Posted 43 months ago
jane.herbelin
France
2 posts
Hi ! I ordered a dress from Aliexpress two weeks ago .. and the shipping has been done yesterday.
I'll let you know when I get it.. (if I do!)

I think it will depend on the seller, just like ebay as sparkly_unicorn said.
x
Posted 43 months ago
Rapunzel
Greece
4 posts
Thank you all for your feedback! LiaKari good luck! jane.herbelin that puts me is second thoughts... I hope you get your dress soon :)
Posted 43 months ago
potterhead
Turkey
22 posts
At first i advice you to read the reviews of that item, and buy from top rated sellers only. I love to do shopping there.
Posted 43 months ago
maitox1994
Spain
7 posts
I usually buy from Aliexpress! You just have to be careful when you choose the produst. Make sure that the seller is safe.
Anyway I really recommend this website, I have amazing clothes and accesories bought in there :)
Posted 43 months ago
teyfan4
United States
2 posts
[quote]I usually buy from Aliexpress! You just have to be careful when you choose the product. Make sure that the seller is safe.
Anyway I really recommend this website, I have amazing clothes and accesories bought in there :)
Posted 43 months ago
omg yes i have i bought this prom dress
Posted 43 months ago
Lailaa_
Australia
4 posts
Yes i have :)
Posted 43 months ago
hellen_X3
Canada
4 posts
had ordered from there 3 times and never again.
First time, the bikini I ordered came one size too small.
Second, ordered red dress, the dress came pink and one size too big.
Third time, spent 150$ on a dress and I paid extra to customize it, not only that the seller didn't customize it because his English was so poor and he misunderstood, he didnt want to refund me even if I offered him to pay for the shipping back ...
ye. I guess it depends what seller you contacted.
Posted 43 months ago
hellen_X3
Canada
4 posts
btw, the difference between alliexpress and amazon or ebay, is that on ebay and amazon you have garantee for costumer satisfaction, so if you dont spend alot i guess its ok. otherwise, do not spend a lot of money on aliexpress. it doesnt worth it.
Posted 43 months ago
luce.chelsey
United States
1 post
how do you know if the seller is safe??!
Posted 43 months ago
monique.sheek
United States
1 post
Check their Feedback
Posted 43 months ago
Jojoloki
United States
2 posts
I also bought clothes from there, if you are over 5''5, I suggest you pay attention to the sizes because the clothing is sent from aisa
Posted 43 months ago
Jojoloki
United States
2 posts
And the clothes can be pretty small
Posted 43 months ago
whats the difference between Aliexpress and ebay?
Posted 43 months ago
isabell.grubor
Denmark
58 posts
The Aliexpress is like Chinas ebay, kinda.
It depend a lot on the seller, there is a lot of good looking clothes, but the 3 times i bought something is was NOT worth it. So i wont spend a lot of money on that site.
Posted 43 months ago
mjsgirl
United States
1 post
Hi there :)
I've bought 2 items from there and I had positive experiences. The website is legit and items are probably not the best quality (since all items are from China), so I can't say if it is like ebay or amazon when it comes to quality. Overly, it was a positive shopping experience, although the only thing I don't like is waiting; you have to wait a few weeks before you receive package, because it comes all the way from China.
Posted 43 months ago
Dressed2ATee
United States
9 posts
I've had disastrous experiences with Aliexpress; clothes w/holes in them; items that have looked nothing like the picture; and even the incorrect merchandise in general! However, I've also had pleasant experiences w/them as well. I recommend that you read the feedback & only purchase from companies that have a rating that is basically 99% or upward. Once you find a good company, stick w/them! lol
Posted 43 months ago
1 2 Next

Login or sign-up to reply