United States
42 posts
Hello, cute people.

Another existential doubt: What is the name of the closing type on the image https://media.dollskill.com/media/qjsTZzf3xfAt2La6Vu2pOi1vZ2BFTbSo-34.jpg

Please what do I have to search for to find things having that metal inner ring to close?
Posted 9 days ago

Login or sign-up to reply