jumpsuit@jp
United States
38 posts
The site seems to have been completely destroyed by an atomic bomb!

1. I tried to login for days and days, and it kept not logging me on! Instead of logging me, it kept returning to the page asking for login credentials!

2. Where are the Forum and community links? I got there by trying to append "/forum" to the address bar in my browser!

3. The forum designed has everything misplaced and makes it very difficult to use!

4. Where is the "Upload" button? I can not upload anything!

5. Is Wheretogettit's management trying to shut down the site? At least it seems so!

You made evolution in the wrong sense!
Posted 18 days ago
vikusya
Russian Federation
97 posts
Hi! I know, it is different, but soon it will be ok again!
Posted 15 days ago
vikusya
Russian Federation
97 posts
Use the app, it works )
Posted 15 days ago
jumpsuit@jp
United States
38 posts
AAARRRGH!

I hate to use Mobile Apps! I like to stay in the Computer browser!

Why don't you at WTG make the old site available while the new is not yet ready?
Posted 15 days ago
vikusya
Russian Federation
97 posts
I understand, it is a little disappointing, but there are some reason... I hope very soon everything will be fixed))
Posted 15 days ago
jumpsuit@jp
United States
38 posts
AARRGH!

Not even going by hand to http://wheretoget.it/upload I can not upload anything!

When after filling the fields, I click the Post button it goes to a page saying:
"
Service unavailable (503)

This page is unavailable right now, please try again later, we are working on it. If you need help, please

Meanwhile, you can still check our most popular looks!
"

It done it all instead of really uploading my thing. It was the gorgeous jumpsuit on http://www.frenchystyle.com/media/AU291IZG82GBAR1NE88031.jpg
Posted 10 days ago
jamaii
Australia
1 post
Also, when I tried to look at my Wishlist, it says there is nothing in there. It has been saying this for over a month. And it also says I’ve given a number of tips on my profile, but when I click on the tips section to view what tips I have given, it is a totally blank page. Very confused at what is happening with this app.
Posted 4 days ago

Login or sign-up to reply