Cancel
bsdiary
France
39 posts
Hey girls,

Let's share some experience about concerts. The best concert I've ever gone to was Taylor Swift 1989 tour which was so entertaining and full of life and liv and fun.

I've never been to a Beyonce or Lady Gaga concert but I heard they are really great as well.
Posted 9 months ago
vivaraviva
United States
4 posts
I went to Cochella last year and it was the best experience I ever had. I feel like the festival is much more fin than concerts.
Posted 9 months ago
FunnyDelicious
United States
2 posts
Hyperglow https://youtu.be/uK-e4XcnEtQ I went with my boyfriend to the one at Amazura in Jamaica the tickets are so cheap and if it's in your area I definitely recommend going!!
Posted 6 months ago
bsdiary
France
39 posts
[quote]Hyperglow https://youtu.be/uK-e4XcnEtQ I went with my boyfriend to the one at Amazura in Jamaica the tickets are so cheap and if it's in your area I definitely recommend going!![/quote]

That looks so much fun!!!!!!!
Posted 6 months ago
AlleyCatEyes
United States
1 post
Jason Mraz has this magnetic energy that fills Verizon and a 20 mile radius here and plays for like 6 hours with G. love Bushwalla The Plain White Tees & whomever shows up. You have to love happy- he's happy & better than good live. Even had a dance party after the show. I do live in a way nice area with a very cool venue that's safe for artists - but I believe this is who he is period.
Posted 6 months ago
yaagul.davis
United States
1 post
The best concert i ever been is the insane clown posse becuse they grow Faygo and people get very wield lots of fun and u get to paint ur face also. Whoop! Whoop!
Juggalos!!!
Posted 6 months ago
Hela
France
27 posts
My favorite concert was Rihanna's 5 years ago in Paris, she was astonishing!!!! I couldn''t stop dancing, and the best part I wasn't planning on going to the concert, I went and found some guy re-selling cheap tickets in front of the entrance !
Posted 6 months ago
marina_manesi
France
7 posts
Shakira has an amazing energy. It was great, the best concert I have ever been for sure. We were dancing all night long, she is loca!!
Posted 6 months ago
yrem_a_24
United States
14 posts
Beyonce's concert, it was a spiritual experience. And also Janelle Monae during a festival she was awesome !
Posted 6 months ago
alicewtg
France
10 posts
Waiting an hour at the front of the stage to see Die Antwoord at Rock en Seine a few years ago was definitely worth it. I lost one of my shoes and moshed harder than Gus, the friendly goth I got chatting to before the show. Portishead also played the same festival. It was a very different vibe but also an incredible performance.
Posted 6 months ago
dayannneee666
Viet Nam
7 posts
Depeche Mode concert in Kyiv
Posted 1 month ago

Login or sign-up to reply