Cancel
AmericanxParis
United States
26 posts
I've been thinking about moving in with my boyfriend of 1 1/2 years.. Does anyone have any suggestions or actual experience when it comes to this big decision?
Posted 13 months ago
missmaryamm
United States
1 post
It is kind of a big decision I agree but I think everyone can state their opinion how do you personally feel? At least you didn't make the move and moved in right away. I think that if you think it could work why not? Unless you don't see a future with that individual
Posted 13 months ago
vanillascent
United States
1 post
Hey drueparis22, I agree with missmaryamm. First I want to ask, how did the idea of moving in come about?

If you have never lived with a guy, this will give you the opportunity to see who your partner really is and can decide if you ever want to marry the guy.
I have to say it is scary because, its almost like you are already married; except you have more freedom with your life.

I talk from experience. I got married when I was 20 and never lived with a guy before I married my husband, with that being said; I know have realized that there are a lot of responsibilities that have to be taken care of, even if you are seeing it from a boyfriends perspective.

If it is okay to ask, why are you in question about moving with your partner?
Posted 13 months ago
AmericanxParis
United States
26 posts
[quote]Hey drueparis22, I agree with missmaryamm. First I want to ask, how did the idea of moving in come about?

If you have never lived with a guy, this will give you the opportunity to see who your partner really is and can decide if you ever want to marry the guy.
I have to say it is scary because, its almost like you are already married; except you have more freedom with your life.

I talk from experience. I got married when I was 20 and never lived with a guy before I married my husband, with that being said; I know have realized that there are a lot of responsibilities that have to be taken care of, even if you are seeing it from a boyfriends perspective.

If it is okay to ask, why are you in question about moving with your partner?[/quote]

Well I just wanted to know some opinions and/or If they have already. I ddidnt ask because I have doubt about my boyfriend but I also know we're young and is a big step! Thank you for your interest!
Posted 13 months ago
SunnyMay
United States
10 posts
It must be your decision. I think that if you love him and you are two adult responsible people, then this will be a great step in front in your relationship. With my first guy, we began to live together in six months of our relationship. I can not say that it was magical, but I got a lot of useful experience. Now I live with a guy together for two years. I am completely happy with this.
https://st.depositphotos.com/1026266/3113/i/950/depositphotos_31139557-stock-photo-young-woman-taking-a-decision.jpg
Posted 2 months ago

Login or sign-up to reply